Advantages of KinExA
Advantages of a Kinetic Exclusion Assay (KinExA)
- Can measure cellularly expressed proteins.
- Measurements can be made with unpurified materials.
(e.g. serum, cell lysates, ascites fluid, supernatants, etc.)
- Measures a wide range of binding constants.
- Versatile assay formats.
- Can identify non-standard binding interactions such as cooperativity and mixtures.
- No risk of mass transport limitations or artifacts that may mask true binding constants.
- Highly reproducible.